Essendon Fields is committed to creating better ways to fly, shop, work, drive, eat, rest and have fun.
Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions
Essendon Fields is a unique destination which boasts a wide range of spectacular travel and leisure activities; ideal for the MICE market or unique pre and post activities for guests.
3 operators with regular scheduled services to 6 regional destinations.
- Victoria including Warrnambool and Portland
- Tasmania including Flinders and King Islands
- New South Wales including Merimbula and Dubbo
Scenic flights over Melbourne, play golf on award winning courses, visit Australia's most famous wineries or take in the magnificent views of The Great Ocean Road.
Our Top Picks
- Gooney Bird dinner flight over Melbourne
- Scenic Flights over Melbourne
- Discover The Great Ocean Road
- Golf packages to King Island or Barnbougle
- Tastings at Yarra Valley Wineries
- Grampians including dinner at Royal Mail Hotel
- Flights to Outback Australia
- Adventure flights
- Kangaroo Island
- Ski trips including Mt. Hotham & Mt Kosciuszko
Travel in luxury and charter your own private aircraft to Australia's most remote and exotic locations.
Our Top Picks
1. Great Barrier Reef
3. Kangaroo Island
4. Hamilton Island
5. Pacific Islands
6. Phillip Island
7. Kind Island
8. Flinders Island
9. Queenstown, New Zealand
10. Anywhere you want to go...
Featuring 166 guest rooms, this hotel combines style and innovation to create a completely new experience for guests.
Hyatt Place Hotel at Essendon Fields marks the Hyatt Place brand’s first hotel in Australia is now taking bookings.
Some of the key features of the hotel include free wi-fi, guest market for essentials, 24/7 facilities including Gallery Menu and StayFit gym and flexible spaces for meetings.
Enjoy Australia's premier factory outlet shopping centre and Australia's best supermarket*.
*As described by The Age Melbourne newspaper in June 2014.
LaManna is a 10,000m² family-owned independent supermarket incorporating 100% Australian grown fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. Locals also love LaManna's deli, bakery, patisserie and popular cafe.
Shop at Australia’s premier factory outlet shopping centre, DFO. With over 100 international and national brands all up to 70% off including Coach, Oroton, Hugo Boss, Fossil, Calvin Klein and Melbourne’s only Polo Ralph Lauren, Furla and Ted Baker outlet stores.
Experience free falling at ground level, bounce your way into yesteryear, fly an A320, or visit the aviation museum.
Our top picks
- Get airborne at Bounce while watching planes take off
- Fly an A320 or Cessna 172 in full motion simulators
- Feel the rush of freefall skydiving without jumping out of a plane (iFLY opening mid 2017)
- Visit the Airways Aviation Museum
From restaurant dining to cafes and fast food options, Essendon Fields has something for every appetite.
1. Mr McCracken - Restaurant and Bar (opening 2017)
2. LaManna Cafe
3. Airport Terminal Cafe
4. Runway Plaza Eateries
Mr McCracken - Restaurant and Bar (opening in 2017) is ideal for breakfast, business lunches or no-fuss quality dining. Expect a perfectly formed menu of seasonal dishes and an easy-going conviviality.
The stylish and contemporary bar features regular live music and selected boutique beers, classic cocktails and fine local wines.